As Microsoft is consistently adding great new functionality to Office 365, it can be a challenge to stay on top of what’s new and what you may want to take advantage of. A great way to keep up to date is to follow us on Twitter, but here’s a current rundown on some of the newest valuable additions.
- Microsoft Bookings – allows you to create a booking page where your customers can schedule appointments with one of your team members.
- Mile IQ – helps to automate the process of mileage-logging for your business
- Microsoft Connections – allows you to create and send targeted email campaigns that will nurture your existing clients and help grow your business.
- Microsoft Invoicing – allows you to create and send professional looking invoices to your clients.
- Outlook Customer Manager – helps small businesses track and grow relationships with customers
Note that these apps are only turned on for Business Premium by default. However, you can easily turn most of them on for E3 and E5 plans as well by following these steps from Microsoft.
If you would like help getting started with any of these new apps, contact us today!